Dedicated to Responsible Family Oriented 4x4 Fun
Feb 22-23 ~ Calico Weekend
Mar 13-15 ~ Borrego Springs Weekend
Mar 28 ~ Moab
Apr 9-13 ~ St George
Apr 25 ~ Dishpan Spring / Holcomb
May 23 ~ Miller Mystery Run
June 19-21 ~ Forest Fest
July 16-19 ~ Bishop Area
*See Calendar for information
About Inland Empire 4 Wheelrs
IE4W is a family oriented 4 Wheel Drive club, formed for the enjoyment and preservation of 4 wheeling. IE4W is a non-profit organization and was formed in 1964 IE4W welcomes all enthusiasts and we promote a safe, friendly 4 wheel drive recreation among others who share the common interest.
We consist primarily of short wheel based vehicles. As a group we go on many adventures from mild to extreme runs. We have runs that take us to the Big Bear Mountains or deserts of Barstow and the Salton Sea. We also organize trips to the Rubicon in Lake Tahoe, Moab UT, Parker Arizona and other off-road areas in the Western United States.
As a Club we enjoy social gatherings as well, from camping/wheeling trips, parades and holiday events.
We are a pro-active club and sponsor the “Big Bear Forest Fest” each year in June to raise awareness for our National Forest and raise money to keep our access to these public lands open for recreation. We also sponsor and maintain several Adopt - A - Trails in San Bernardino National Forest.
The Inland Empire 4 Wheelrs meet the first Thursday of the month at 7:00pm at the Redlands Elks Lodge #583 @ 663 New York St, Redlands, CA 92374
Round-Up is held the 2nd Tues. of each month from 6-9 PM at Fuddruckers @ 4423 E Mills Circle, Ontario
Come meet new friends! Bring your 4X4, all 4 Wheelers are welcome, Old Timers and New. Bring the family for dinner and enjoy it with new friends. Find out where to go Four Wheeling. Check out radical videos & vehicles. Vehicle Safety advice available.
Come play on our RTI Ramp. The articulation ramp is a great tool for checking the effect of modifications you have made to your vehicle. For example, it can be used to check brake line length, if your shocks are the correct length for your lift, etc.
Monthly Club Run
The Monthly Club run is usually held the Saturday after Roundup. Ask a Club member or check out our Calendar page for more information.
As a member you would be entitled to display the IE4W plaque proudly on your vehicle, wear club apparel, but most of all be part of a growing group of enthusiasts that enjoy responsible use of the great outdoors. Listed is general requirements for membership.
Applicant must drive his/her vehicle on at least six (6) club runs, at least one (1) being an overnight campout and at least one (1) being a club sanctioned work run and, he/she must attend six (6) club membership meetings, all within twelve (12) months prior to
1. You must be at least 18 years old.
2. You must agree to abide by the by-laws and rules of IE4W.
3. You must agree to keep insurance on your vehicle to the California minimum requirements.
4. There is absolutely no consumption of alcoholic beverages/drugs permitted during a
IE4W club run.
5. You must sign the Assumption of Risk Waiver and Consent form.
6. After fulfilling the membership qualifications, an applicant will be admitted into membership after receiving a positive 2/3rds-majority vote of the members at a regular membership meeting in closed session.
If you would like an application or have any questions, please contact the membership chair Joe Martinez or you can email him at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on the trail.
The Inland Empire 4 Wheelrs have created two (2) $1,000 college scholarships:
Any San Bernardino or Riverside County high school seniors or college students who will be attending college in the fall semester and they themselves, their parent/guardian, or a family member hold a current membership within a 4 wheel drive club, Cal 4 Wheel and/or Corva..
• President: Mark Ogaz -email
• Vice President: Robin Reed -email
• Secretary: Kay Stauber -email
• Treasurer: Karen Henry -email
• Past President: Teri Patterson
• Newsletter:Todd Vargason -email
• Hospitality: Jennifer Atwood -email
• Webmaster: Teri Patterson -email
• Membership: Joe Martinez -email
• Sheriff: Bill Henry -email
• BB Forest Fest: Cindy Coffin -email
• Round up: Bob Peterson
• Safety: Jerry Burgess
• By Laws and Historian: Karen Henry
• Club Merchandise: Kevin Strong
• Club Runs: Loren Campbell -email
• Adopt A Trail: Ken Ehlers -email